Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Friday, February 06, 2009

Ytd was utterly busy .....
woke up at 5.15am and went to work at 6am to avoid crowd in the bus. I was shock that i reached work place at 6.30am which was extreme fast. Normally if i board the bus at 6.20am and i would reach my work place at 7.15am. I believe it was because there wasn't any traffic jump along bt timah so i haven't sleep that much on bus and i reached my work place... =s

The reason why i have to wake up so early was because i need to get ready for annual tempreture taking exercise at the hall for my students at 7.30am.

I thought i could take my own sweet time to prepare my stuff for the exercise but never know that so many students came to my office to look for me...*faint*

so after the tempreture taking at the hall i went back to my office... but i never had a chance to take a break.
Have to settle gala dinner ticket issue with Mr To.. have to help Mrs Choo to keep friday morning tea money andmy students personal report and gala dinner tickets issue..
Beside these, Mr Lim ask me to do him a favour by helping him to do some documents and also help Mr Chan to be relief teacher...
Due to too many things need to do at one time , i keep forgetting what i did previously which lead to a "false alarm " incident happen.

When the caterer came to settle for the bill, i went to take the money that Mrs choo hand it to me earlier on but i couldn't find it in my drawer.

I start to panic and my colleagues ask me what am i doing. I told them i couldn't find my envelop that contain the $600. They help me to find my envelop at every corner of my desk but still there wasn't any long white envelops to be found.
Due to a group of people crowded around my desk hence my supervisor came to my desk and ask me what happen.
I told her and she told me to think properly where did i place my envelop or did i hand it to any one?
I told them i couldn't remember clearly but the last time i took out the envelop from my drawer was when i slotting in a caterer document in the envelops together with one stack cash.

In the end....
We found out that the envelop was given back to mrs choo..

Arg!!!!....
I need to be more alert on taking care of any money that need to keep with me..
=<

Knock off at 6.15pm... but there are still work not done yet..
Have to clear during weekend or on monday.

Once i reach home, i don't have any more strength so i went to sleep at 9pm.........


~Always remember~