Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Haven't been updating my blog for the past 3 months. I was busy with the new workload I had.
Just briefly describe what happen during the past 3 month.
- When hong kong together with CO people in oct. Some how the feeling was different compare to AIMF. See more groups forming and the feeling was weird. I hope my feeling was wrong.
Damn sian when i spent half of my money on the second day in disneyland. How am i going to survive for the rest of the days?Arg...
So when come to the last day in Hong kong , I only can wave and say good bye to the clothes i wanted to buy at 旺角中心 ; (
never mind! I will be back soon !Mongkok center!
Once i have extra money to “血平“ but when? *wonder*
- Sign permanent contract with HC. One of the job scrop i like is to interact with students. Hope to know every students name by end of this year. =)
- Retake my O level test in one of the secondary school. The feeling was weird. May be i look too mature? I look more like a teacher instead of a student.Having quite a lot of weird eyes looking at me. Come on ! Which law said adult cannot retake o level!
-Pass my first driving test in Nov. Actually i though i fail as i failed to position my car correctly at the pedestrian crossing. The tester was so pissed and ask me to open my door to see where i parked. That mistake cause me to earn 10 pts but lucky the total points i earn was 18 points.
Lesson to share: Never show the tester you are nervous. Stay clam and relax even when the tester shouted or give you last min intraction.
- Went percussion competition together with my beloved percussion team. Although we didn't won any thing and our intructors were disappointed, i believe we gain one important lesson during the competition which is bonding.
I believe we are bonded. =)
We will be back soon.
- performing in charity concert. A lots of mistake here and there especially the MC we got. Feedback i received from my friends who came to watch the concert said that the kindergarten kids were better then the MCs.
But never mind, i believe they do learn another important lesson. Who knows in the future , they become one of the news reporter in channel news asia?
- Attend CO camp 09. I don't know what happen during the first day of the camp but that night i attend make me laught like mad...thanks to the video clip ,own CO 绝对super star and the christmas gift exchange. Also thanks to the organising for your thoughtful gift =)
- Really slack during chrismas. First time in my life never wait for count down. I slept at 9.30pm and woke up 9am the next morning.
Well done...
Don't feel any chrismas feeling. To me is just a holiday.
Oh no... can i feel much more happy and cheerful in this year christmas?
Like go K or party?
- Facilitator camp do plan somethings for orientation09 and the facilitator do bond together... but quite worried about the out come for the orientation....
lets pray that nothing big happen in orientation09....
- Receive my O level result and i pass my english.. =)
so i will carry on my Uni life soon... =)
