Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Saturday, October 04, 2008

6 more hours to go and i will be flying to hong kong for hong kong chinese orchestra festival...
I hope NYPCO will have a smooth journey and get more bonded after the journey.
Also i hope the yun luo that going to lend us for performance, arrange to the notes i want... otherwise i can say i will not be playing on stage...
I pray wouldn't happen this..

Actually went Hong kong on may ....and i still have some place i haven't go... hope i able to get to go all the places i haven't been and enjoy it ..=)

Lastly ...
I wish the whole journey will be a wonderful ,successful and peace journey ....

got to go~ otherwise tml wouldn't have the energy to walk ocean park...LOL!

jia lat havent pack finish my bag...=S


~Always remember~