Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Friday, July 04, 2008

On my way back home after taking my FTT.... i was really tired and not in good mood although i pass my FTT.

When the mrt arrival , i choosen a seat between a boy who age 8yrs old and a young teenage boy who was playing his PSP at the first cabinate.

I took out my mp3 and start to close my eyes though that i can take a nap , however, i was disturb by the boy who is sitting beside me. His sitting position was like treating himself at home. Legs on the chair and eating biscuit with a lot of sugar.

I'm all right if he just eat one biscuit but then after eating that piece of biscuit , he took out another piece and start chewing . While he was chewing, many small piece of biscuit and sugar start to spread and even spread to my jeans.

What make me pissed was , his mum was not stopping him from eating but encourage him to eat more.Mean while , she talk to his child and worst... the biscuit in his son mouth start to fly out.

I try to cool down myself.. and told myself not to care since the ppl around me also don't care.

BUT!!!!

I couldn't take it when he eat another piece! and the area near me was full of suger and biscuit!

I was very calm...i asked his mum



I:"Hi , i'm sorry but just to ask do u know that mrt train cannot eat food?"



her:"huh? ya but my son not eating heavy food what! " *giving me very pissed look*



I:*still very normal tone* "ya but ur son is eating even though not heavy food but is dirtying the seats and the train and do your son know he can't eat in train?"



Her:"huh? issit ? *give those face that u feel like slapping her* i clean LAH! big deal meh? i haven't alight what! how u know i don't clean.. i clean later on lah! is that a matter to you? why u care so much? "



I:"........."



Her:"BOY! change sit with me! *start taking out tissue and wape the biscuit from the seat to the to floor which makes no diff. *" and she sit beside me.



Before she change her seat with her son, her son give me a kick at my leg without saying sorry.



I aready keep quiet as i know even how reasonable i am , she just wouldn't listen and some more she is a pregnant lady so i just keep quiet. However, she herself can't STOP mumbling loudly.

say what "is not heavy food what , eat biscult also cannot .... stop what stop.... ! " then turn to her son and said "is not wrong eatting biscult in mrt train.... you are not eating heavy food so nvm. SHE just kepo don't care her! "



i told myself.... WHAT A GOOD INFORMATION AND HOW GOOD SHE IS TEACHING HER PRECIOUS SON... Although no one help me at that moment , i can sense people around me start to feel BUAY SONG with her by staring at her. She just keep mumbling from sembawang to woodland and don't have the intention to reflect herself whether she is teaching the right things to her son.



When the mrt stop at woodland , her son start to run around with his unfinish biscuit on his hand. His mum said:" Ah boy~ !don't any how run ah~~~ don't say mama don't warn you ah.... later u knock urself then is your problem ah~~~ come to me now~be good boy , later mama say some more you angry ah~"





I was like )(&)*$_@*_)*$@_(&% .. and i'm really speechless ....

when was about to reach marsiling station , a young lady (About 25 yrs old) came toward the mother and use a very serious tone to ask her whether she know about the rules regarding no eating and drinking in mrt train or not....

That time i aready left my seat and stand near the door to wait for the door to open..... the last sentence i heard from the mother was shouting very loudly saying what " PLEASE ! THIS IS NOT UR FATHER TRAIN! WHY U CARE TO MUCH! WHAT I DO IS NONE OF UR BUSINESS!"

OH please... don't know who treat the train like her house and still have the cheek to say other ppl. I'm worried about what the little boy will turn to be like?






how have you been?
i hope u do well up in the sky..
do u see him too?
everytime i look at the sky, the two brightess star are both of you..


~Always remember~