Friday, May 16, 2008
Yesh! This coming week is so happening!
Two major event that i need to attend
which are graduation ceremony on wednesday and HK trip on thursday.
Because of this HK trip, i get to sleep at 4am for the past 4 days. I have to research and plan a rought plans and discuss with my brother what we going to do each day and where we going to stay. Luckily we settle which hotel we going to stay and travel insurance.As for where we are going to visit , a rought plans a ready settle. Just need abit of touch up and pray that the weather there is gd.
I need to get my bags ready by tuesday as i believe on wednesday ,i will not have time to pack my bags because graduation ceremony is on wednesday =)
sweat~~!!! I still have 50% to-do-list to do and i left like... 3days to finish?Damn it lah~many places i wanted to go and settle my things will not open on sunday and public holiday....so i left 1 day which is on tuesday to settle everything........
*faint*
