Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Tuesday, May 06, 2008


1)BBQ Time XD





Who is he talking to? hehe hui jia lah~






CT de zao pai dong zhou





FYP friends XD


2)Time for Cutting Cakes XD



Me and my beautiful Cake




Me and mY family *elder brother not in photo*



Co Friends~! *not in photo : Jac, jia xin ,jia wen,shi ying,sophia ,li xin*


Usher friends *ying cong represent Royston =P*


FYP Friends ~~~


Photographer and me~~~



3)Game time!!

Time to play!!! DOn't fall down! *see ying cong and damien*



They are planning some plans to sabo each other to fall down


Another room:Jia xin is the boss XD



4)Room For Gambling:MahJong time!

Li Xin:I think i going to win this time




Shi Ying:Why i got this kind of Pai
Joyce: I think you going to lost



Joanne:hehe.. i have such a beautiful Pai... I will win round for sure!




Angeline: Damn it! I can't Lose this round again! Better Find some way to Ding Si joanne



Wahaha...nice one~! guess who win in the end?


Even though is so noisy in the room, Damien and hui jia still able to sleep.Wait a min where's hui jia photos? =P


Joyce and jia wen still bbq leh! haha




5)Home Sweet Home =)!



Why are they looking so shock?




Lets take a group photos but wait a min, damien still sleeping!




We going to become god~
Ying cong : Shen jing bing






Thats how my Bd2Tg1 party ended. My one and only one party =)...

Regret: Nv take alot of photos, don't know bring camera for what... -_- hai nv ever have a chance to take photo with many ppl... sad lah










































































































































~Always remember~