Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Friday, April 04, 2008

Yes is time to change my blogskin! XD
Do you like my new blog skin?
Well, actually this is not my favourite blog skins.
It just one of the blog skins i d/l.
The reason why i choose this skins as my blogskin is because those skins i like, have some problem in it's coding. I not sure whether is it my own blog problem or the coding problem. The problems i face are either the side bar and the main bar over lap each other or when i click on the entries botton, the entries is bigger then the back ground.
I tried to solve it but still the same problem.
Only this blogskin look ok to me.

If i have time, i will do my own blogskin with the colour black and red act as the main colour. Hehe cause i like red the most.

*hope*


~Always remember~