Wednesday, April 16, 2008
WANTED!
A ROXY BLACK WALLET!
IF YOU FOUND IT ! PLEASE ! I BEG YOU !!!
PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!
This wallet is really very impt to me! You can take whatever money i have in the wallet but
PLEASE!
RETURN EVERYTHING BACK TO ME!!!!
I BEG U!!!!!
I'm utterly sad today. I lost my Roxy black wallet today during lunch break.
I tried to search high and low but i can't find it any where.
This wallet is very impt to me not because i have what so ever cards or money.
I DON"T Care! I Brough tHis ROxy wallet during AIMF which really mean alot to me!
AND NRIC!!! I LOST IT I HAVE TO PAY 100 buck! which I DON"T WANT! I EARN SO HARD JUST BECOZ I NEED THAT MONEY TO DO OTHER THINGS BUT NOT PAYING FOR NRIC!!!
ALSO MY NYP CARDS! EITHER EZ LINKS OR ADMIN CARD! ALL MEAN LOTS TO ME!
ALL THIS ARE MY MEMORIES! MY PRECIOUS!
PRAY!!!!!!!!!PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!!! PLEASE!!!!!
I have to thanks my friends Jing Yi and Jian Ren ! They accompany all the way after work to clementi police station to make a police report. They keep telling lame jokes and ask me not to think too much .... also borrow me money to go home....
Without them accompany...hai i think i lost....
Thanks friendS!!!!! thanks alot!
Need to thanks my colleagues too who cheer me up during work when i went totally blank when i lost my wallet.
Lastly, my family! Although my mum hang my phone after i told her that i lost my wallet, she quickly call up my brother and ask him to help me. If there is a need , he will come and fatch me while going back home after work.
Jian ren was right, even my mum was so angry about how careless am i, she still will be the one who worried me the most cause every mum is like that.
