Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I FOUND MY WALLET!!!!!!!!
*OVERJOYED*
Just now when i just finish posting my LOST of wallet, some one knocking at my house door.
I was so depress when i walk to the door.
My dad saw me look so depress then he said "scarly is some one who want to return your wallet come and look for you"
He mean to cheer me up =)
I was like..."where got so nice, i so suay leh these days"
WHen i open the door , it was a young indian man who age around 18 to 19 yrs old standing outside.
He said"Are you weilin?"
I said"Yes i am"and my mind was like "How do you know?"
He said"Oh! I found your wallet at NP canteen. You working in NP rite?"
I was so shock! and said: WOW! U CAME ALL THE WAY TO HERE JUST TO RETURN ME THE WALLET?
He said: "No lah~ Just happen to stay around this area so i hold back the wallet and return you your wallet when i come back home"
AHHHHH!!!!!!! HE IS SO KIND!!!!! I AM SO TOUCH!
I so happy till i quickly say THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
He said "YOu are welcome"
then he went down the stair.
I close the door.
BUT i know i should say more thanks so
I OPEN my door and shouted THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
he shouted back : YOU ARE WELCOME!
But wait a minute... I NV ASK HIS NAME! *idiot me*
NVM! Some words i want to dedicate to this young man:
TO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Who knock at my house door at 10.15pm:

Thank you for what you have done! you really very kind and return everything to me without taking any thing from my wallet!I really touch by your kindness!
You are so kind but i have nothing to return to you for your kindness.
What i can do is to bless you ,young indian man that you can have good fortune ,good luck, even you lost whatever things, you can get it back safely.
Once again thank you for returning me no just a wallet but also a memory that i teasure alot
Thank you very much!


~Always remember~