Friday, March 14, 2008
I have the heart
To give it 100%
I have the mind
To help and improve it
I have the interest
To carry on.
But I don’t know,
What did I do wrong?
No one tell me.
Disappointment and hopeless
Slowly grow,
Deep inside my heart.
I don’t wish to,
End up like this.
But you are
Forcing me to do so.
What can I do ?
What should I do?
I just hope
To stop the seed growing
In my heart.
And the keys
Lies in you
Stop it
Before it’s too late
To give it 100%
I have the mind
To help and improve it
I have the interest
To carry on.
But I don’t know,
What did I do wrong?
No one tell me.
Disappointment and hopeless
Slowly grow,
Deep inside my heart.
I don’t wish to,
End up like this.
But you are
Forcing me to do so.
What can I do ?
What should I do?
I just hope
To stop the seed growing
In my heart.
And the keys
Lies in you
Stop it
Before it’s too late
