Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I came very early to my work place,

to finish unfinish work that was given to me ytd nite.

I set my own target that

I must finish it before 10am

However,

I receive a call around 9am.

A shocking news that i don't expect to hear it.

When I hang up my phone,

my mind went blank.

I only know I need to call Jac ASAP.

When I finally able to reach her,

I broke into tears and I couldn’t speak well while telling her the news.

The impact was so great till I cannot concentrate my work any more

tears keep coming out of my eyes.....

...

..

.

You are a joker,
Who make us day brighter.

You are very talented suona player.
Who did NYPCO proud with fabulous 'Long Teng Hu Yue' Suona Solo during AIMF

You are helpful person
Who is willing to help friends when friends need help.

You are patience person
Who is willing to practices and teach those who need help in tempo and suona skill.

You are a great friend
of every NYPCO members

David
Thank you for your patience of teaching and supporting me in playing xiao gu in DA ZAO.

You will always be remember by us . 一路走好,开心的上路去。 希望你永远快乐!



Even until now...
the impact still remind ...
the pain still remind..

you leave us too suddenly...


~Always remember~