Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Saturday, December 08, 2007

I"M SO TOUCH!!!! LOTS OF MY FAVORITES JROCK BACK ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*CRY WITH JOY OF TEARS*

Like.... LUNA SEA IS GOING TO HELD A CONCERT ON THE 24 OF DEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i can't fly over to tokyo to watch. EVEN if i got money, i don't think i able to buy the concert tickets cause i heard that their tickets are all sold within 15min. But, NEVER MIND! I will buy their concert DVD no matter how much it cost me !!!!! muahahahaha

They disband in yr 2000 but they are back this year! it has been 7 years since they disband and i really though they will not ever come back again as a group. ! BUT....THEY ARE BACK!!!! WOOHOOO!

THEN THEN !

X JAPAN ALSO ALIVE!!!!!! they release their new song call I.V. which is the ending theme for saw 4 .
THose who know the history of X japan will know that hide , their E.guitar soloist , had pass away in yr 1997 after they disband so how come they can release their new song?
I not sure but i believe this is a good news for a lot of X japan fans out there...include me XD

OH MY GOD!....


Ytd , my brother and i watch l'arc-en-ciel 15 Anniversary concert at my lap top. THey sang lots of popular songs like white feather, pieces, the Fourth avenue café,stay away which really make me so high till i can't sleep and carry on watching their concert till 2.30am.
I really enjoy ! and i think that concert really worth to watch! BUT again...it held at japan....=<




WOOOHOOO!!!! SHIOK MAN!!! THEY ARE ALL BACK !!! AND I WILL ROCK TOGETHER WITH THEM AND THEIR SONGS!!! WOOHOOO..

SUPPORT YOU ALL FOREVER!!!!!!!


~Always remember~