Friday, December 07, 2007
Haha, i'm back....got miss me? LOL
*dont vomit ah*
XD
Ok well.... it has been a long time since my last post....
I have been utterly busy till i almost 3/4 dead.......really too tired leh....need to rush for CO after work and need to wake up early to go for work. If i didn't sleep before 12 , i will look half dead at work. I have to apologies to some of my friends , because i really too tired till i have no mood to go out to have fun with them.
Even worst, some time i even put "Airplane" even though i promise them to go out. Cause really,i'm not bluffing anyone, I really very TIRED....
so please forgive me....
Especially today ,by right,i'm going out with alex ,ying cong , angeline,lixin,joyce, and others dearest members but i nv go out with them. ALso due to this reason. SOrry ah Friends!....
Any way , i would like to share with u about my IPP.
Soon after i finish my FYP, i went for my IPP attachment. A very nice company with a nice environment and nice ppl . However , my first day of work, i had to run under the rain to go to another building to eat my lunch. Luckily , I got bring umbrella =D
Well , my task for my IPP is to debugg program and the language need to be use is J2EE. Hai can't really ran away from coding =<. Worst thing is , although i have learn J2EE during yr 3 sem 1 , i totally forgotten how to code J2EE.
What i know now is SAP since SAP is the language i learn to do my fyp project.
so thats mean ..
I'M IN DEEP SHIT!
Some more the program i need to code for J2EE is a new program that i nv learn in school.....
So i really have to chiong and restudy my J2ee and also learn the program within 2 weeks.
Hope i can cope with it and really help my company do some thing out.... The most important thing is LEARN from it. =)
Oh ya... Tml is NYPCO esplanade concert...have you plan to come and watch our concert?
hehe...XD
I wish the concert will run smoothly and everyone can enjoy our concert XD
