Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Sunday, November 04, 2007

I gave my sat and sunday time to my work place. Is so tired coz have to rush to work everytime, from one place to another and come back home quite late.... but nvm , still able to cope with it.

The event for the two days were Kindergarten Graduation ceremony held by different kindergarten. No matter K2,k1 or Nursery , all level have their own performaning item. They look so cute on stage with their costume , especially those kids age 5-6 ,wear those angel costume look so innocent and kawaii ! I found a small girl who look like 佘詩曼! She is so beautiful and cute! Wanted to took one photo with her but not allow to do so =(
Hehe , future ,she must be very beautiful~

Haha, one of the k2 classes (sat event) perform break dance on stage. One of the kids shoes fly off while he doing break dance , . He tried to wear the shoes back while dancing but he couldn't. But still , he look so cute... hehe i love that performance very much cause they are just K2 and know how to do simple break dance *even girls also know how to do* I think when the kids grow up , they can become a great break dance dancer. XD

any way ...i going to stop here , chioning my fyp project...

jia you~~~


~Always remember~