Welcome


to my personal blog.

I specially created my first blog skin to

commemorate the 3 persons who once

gave me a lot of memories.




Friday, August 24, 2007

HORRAY!!!!! I FINISH MY LAST SEM EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*jumping high and low !!!*

just can't believe it i end my last sem just like that!!!!

*overjoyed*

well....i only have 3 paper for this sem which are logistic ,internet security and knowledge management.
At first , i though the most difficult paper will be internet security but nobody knows that knowledge management(KM) is more difficult then internet security paper! *WTH*
I almost gone mad , panic while doing the paper. Yes, is true that i nv really study very hard on KM but i do study those tips that teacher high light us to study hard on it.
In the end 100% tips that he high lighted only 40% come out!
(wth)
so in the end i only sit there squeezing my brain cell to throw out whatever shit i can think of it.

AHHHHH!

but now...who cares about the paper? LOL over is over, what is done is done.....just pray hard every paper can pass....that is my greatest wish!

I brough 100 best loved classicals cds at sembawang music store at bishan when i went out with shan,yi and ivana to celebrate our EXAM is over after our KM paper.

...(tired ,sleepy but very high now)


~Always remember~